Monday, September 04, 2006

Tea Perfection


I love tea. It has so many qualities...refreshing, healing, cleansing, warming, cooling. I prefer loose leaf teas...but I have found several "full leaf" bagged teas that I enjoy. If you've never tried loose leaf...you're missing out!

The teas that I drink the most are:

*Ancient Happiness from Gong Fu and Apricot Green from Adagio.
*Rooibos...Vanilla Rooibos is the best.
*Evening in Missoula
*Pacific Breeze from Gong Fu...or Citron Oolong by Rishi Tea.

One of my favorite summer teas is Passion Tea by Tazo. You can get it at Starbucks (they make it daily). If you want to get a little wild, try their Passion Tea Lemonade. Yum. Tea is where it's at.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Preach it, sista! :)

7:34 PM, September 04, 2006  
Blogger Gavi said...

This is embarassing to admit...but I have no idea how to go about drinking loose-leaf tea. I've always just purchased some box of tea bags at the market.

So....if I want to get into loose tea, what would I need to get started (ie equipment)?

10:20 AM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

Gavrieleh...there are several methods to brewing loose leaf tea. The best, I think, is the steep it in a basket type strainer. You can always use a tea ball, available almost anywhere, but they don't let the leaves move around, and the flavor is compromised. Check out www.adagio.com for some good teapots. My favorite for beginners is their IngenuiTEA.

1:17 PM, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous hcg said...

It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge

6:30 AM, November 26, 2011  
Blogger Yu Allen said...

VERY NICE BLOG WRITING! IF YOU ADD MY WEBSITE ON IT, YOU WILL GET RETURN!
CONTACT ME AT: NATURALPUERH AT GMAIL DOT COM

2:02 AM, October 22, 2019  
Blogger Yu Allen said...

VERY NICE BLOG WRITING! IF YOU ADD MY WEBSITE ON IT, YOU WILL GET RETURN!
CONTACT ME AT: NATURALPUERH AT GMAIL DOT COM

2:02 AM, October 22, 2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home