Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I love food.

Yes, it's true. I love food. Those of you who know me personally will agree that I can get downright obsessive about it. This blog will be a place for me to "talk food", post recipes and photos, etc. Here are few fun facts about me and food:
  • I've ALWAYS loved food. I was the girl who would go back for a third helping in the lunch line...every day. Yum.
  • I grew up in a very health conscious family, but we definitely don't agree on what "healthy foods" are anymore.
  • I started eating a vegetarain diet in September 2004. At home, I eat almost 100% vegan (no animal products). When I am out, I am a little more relaxed.
  • I ate a 100% raw food diet for 2 months in the summer of 2005. It was fabulous. And expensive. And hard to maintain. But yum.
  • I love Thai food. Enough said.
That's enough fun for one post. Now...onto my kitchen!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

I have definitely missed your passions spilled out on "paper". Thx for giving your friends a Sara fix, especially for those of us that are far away. I love you! k

6:20 AM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are your fave local Thai spots? All of mine are closed or too far away. I have favorite Thai places in Omaha and Minneapolis, but haven't found any place I'm super excited about here.
PS welcome back

11:20 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger lnwslot789 said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ หนังออนไลน์ที่คมชัดเต็มระบบ ทั้ง 4K HD สนุกง่ายๆ กับ Inrang (2018) [ บรรยายไทย ]

6:32 PM, April 29, 2020  
Blogger lnwslot789 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:08 PM, May 13, 2020  
Blogger lnwslot789 said...

สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่สนุกสุดๆ เครดิตฟรี โบนัส 100 สล็อตออนไลน์ที่สนุก และนำพาเงินมาให้ตลอด ฟรีเครดิต

7:16 PM, May 13, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home